2V0-21.19D is the latest VCP exam based on vSphere 6.7 and is finally here. If you are already a VCP 6.5, you can attend this delta exam “2V0-21.19D“to renew your VMware VCP certification.
If you are not a VCP in DCV or your VCP-DCV certification is in expired status, you must attend the vSphere ICM class and then appear for the exam to earn the VCP certification. For more information to earn VCP, please refer to the link here.
Now lets look at the 2V0-21.19D exam details.
2V0-21.19D Exam Preparation Guide:
Here is the link to the vSphere 6.7 Delta Exam 2019 Preparation Guide:
2V0-21.19D Exam Information:
|VMware Certified Professional : vSphere 6.7 Delta Exam 2019|
|Number of Questions:||40 Questions|
|Format:||Single and Multiple Choice, Proctored|
Recommended Training for 2V0-21.19D exam:
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.7]: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/courses.cfm?ui=www_edu&a=one&id_subject=84155
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.7]: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/courses.cfm?ui=www_edu&a=one&id_subject=86050
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7]: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/courses.cfm?ui=www_edu&a=one&id_subject=84058
- VMware vSphere: What’s new [V5.5 to V6.7]: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/courses.cfm?ui=www_edu&a=one&id_subject=84063
VMworld vSphere Sessions
VCP Certifications Planned for the 2019:
NSX-T Blog Posts:
- NSX-T 2.1 Complete video series:
- Introduction to NSX-T
- NSX-T Architecture
- Deploy NSX-T Manager Virtual Machine on ESXi host
- Configure NSX-T Control cluster
- Prepare ESXi host as fabric node in NSX-T
- Prepare KVM hosts as fabric Node in NSX-T
- How to add vCenter Server as Compute Manager?
- What is N-VDS or hostSwitch in NSX-T?
- How to create Transport Zones in NSX-T?
- What is Uplink Profile and how to Create in NSX-T?
- Create an IP pools for TEP in NSX-T
- Verify hostswitch configuration on ESXi and KVM
- How to create Logical Switches in NSX-T?
- NSX-T Logical Routing